2018 Can I Trust in My Trust
In today’s world there is increasing pressure on Trustees and in our experience we’ve found that many people don’t understand what is actually involved.
We are often asked about whether you need a trust and what your role is as a Trustee, so we thought we would share our knowledge through a FREE event, CAN I TRUST IN MY TRUST SEMINAR.
We will provide real information and advice in a language you’ll understand, about the relevance of a Trust today from a professional services perspective.
Join our speakers:
- Alison Lemon - Director of PKF Kerikeri Accountants
- Paul Visser - Commercial Manager for Westpac Bank
- Rick Palmer - Managing Partner of Palmer Macauley Lawyers
For a panel discussion and Q & A on:
- Trust Law Updates
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Disclosure Requirements
- Trustee Responsibilities
- Disclosure to Beneficiaries
- Best Practice
- AND MORE!
EVENT WAS HELD 14 NOVEMBER 2018
Want to refresh your memory on what we covered or check out what you missed if you were unable to attend click here to get a copy of the presentation.